Kester 24-6337-0010 44 Rosin Core Solder 63/37 .020 1 lb. SPOOL
- Industry standard for decades
- Excellent solderability to a wide variety of metallization's
- High activity rosin core formulation
- Leaves bright/shiny solder joints after reflow
- Standard core 66 (3.3 percent flux)
Release Date: 2017-08-12
Details: Kester 44 rosin flux is an activated rosin formula for use in flux-cored solder wire. Kester 44 rosin flux has virtually dominated the field of activated rosin core solders for well over four decades. An outstanding performance feature of this flux is the "instant-action" wetting behavior. The high mobility and fast-spreading action of this flux results in more reliable production line soldering.